Remerica United Realty
Administrative Assistant/Transaction Coordinator needed for busy Real Estate Team! Must be organized with attention to detail.
Full Time Position: Monday - Friday, no weekends!
Must have Closing Coordinating experience, experience with Realcomp and great computer skills. Salary is negotiable based on experience and a pleasing personality a must!
Looking for someone that likes to play a solid role in the growth of a business!
- Coordinating closings from contract to close
- Placing all marketing for obtained listings
- Handling marketing, ie. newsletters, mailings, websites etc.
- Selections for new construction
- Nurturing leads
- Experience coordinating closings
- Experience with Realcomp, Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.
- Understanding of the Mortgage and Title process
- Real Estate License a plus, but not mandatory
- Nurturing leads generated.
- All above mentioned experience must be recent
$28,000 - $35,000 based on experience and proven skills! Monday - Friday, no weekends!
About Remerica United Realty
Top producing Realtor and Team who is consistently selling in the top 5% of the State.