Our team is growing and we need a fantastic Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients are taken care of with speed and perfection!
The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a small office environment. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and/or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of Sales Agents and our Closing management team.
Must be well organized, a self-starter, able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and be able to multi-task efficiently.
Many opportunities for advancement! We offer a fun and friendly office with great teammates!
This position is in the Ironbound Section of Newark, New Jersey.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Assist with the contract to close process and our Closings Manager
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
• Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• Proficient in time management
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
My name is Justin Kiliszek, the rainmaker for the Kiliszek Real Estate Experts!
We believe in having fun, building relationships on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family.