The Christie Cannon Realty Team
We are a top producing, high-energy residential brokerage firm and are in need of a full time Transaction Coordinator with equal energy and enthusiasm. This organized professional helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract to close allowing our sales staff to focus on what they do best: convert leads into clients and negotiate successful deals resulting in increased commission!
We are seeking someone with a current Real Estate License that enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities.
Attention to detail, a systematic approach, creative problem solving, and exemplary customer service and communication skills are necessary to assist the team’s efforts in servicing our clients. The main priority of this position is taking care of the numerous details and checklist items that arise from the time a purchase agreement is accepted until successful closing.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
About The Christie Cannon Realty Team
We are a Residential Real Estate Team with a proven track record for success and over $125M in sales in 2017. We strive to provide the highest five star quality of service to our clients and work in a true team environment. We are looking for someone with high energy who's a true team player and willing to provide incredible value towards the future growth and success of the team!