We are seeking a Full-Time Real Estate Transaction Coordinator to join our expanding real estate team, with the opportunity to grow! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients. We are currently closing on average between 10-15 transactions a month in our California location.
- Assist with listing and selling residential real estate
- Assist in preparing purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Assist Agents with open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Assist clients with basic real estate procedures
- Assist with all transaction documents
- Customer service experience with the proven ability to build rapport with clients
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with WA real estate contracts and leases
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Please include resume and a cover letter with application.
$10.50 Hourly + Bonus
About PressPlay Realty Network
To learn more about the rapid growth of our multi-state real estate expansion team...
Check out our reality web series at: http://reality.pressplayrealty.com
And our local website: www.phoenix.pressplayrealty.com