True Home Partners
We are seeking an EXCEPTIONAL Transaction Coordinator for our growing and dynamic real estate team to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients experience top-notch service!
The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a fast paced, small office environment. You’ll have a friendly, positive attitude, be a team player, and multitasker with a sense of urgency. You will also be interested in the long term of the business. We are seeking a self-motivated thinker, not just task manager who is detail oriented, thinks outside the box, and is creative and involved. This job is responsible for the day to day support of 6 Sales Agents.
Must be well organized, a self-starter who is able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and be able to multi-task efficiently.
General hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:30 but some flexibility is required for client events.
We offer a fun and friendly office with great teammates!
- 401-K retirement benefits
- Bonus paid on all closed transactions
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support.
- Oversee all listing files, listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.) and Buyer transactions.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents.
- Manage contract to close process.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers.
- Pay bills using Quicken and invoice agents on the team for monthly expenses.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on spreadsheet.
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email.
- Work with attorneys as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing.
- Address occasional property management tasks for clients and sales agents.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies.
- Real estate, mortgage or legal experience is a plus.
- Seeking long term employee.
- Mature individual who is concerned with doing things the right way the first time.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills. Experience with Quicken or Quickbooks is a plus.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly.
- Enjoys learning and is solution oriented.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in time management.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Reliable car is required. Parking space will be provided.
$50,000 to $60,000 inclusive of salary and bonus
About True Home Partners
True Home Partners is a leading real estate services group operating out of Coldwell Banker in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Lisa J. Drapkin, a 24-year veteran in the business, founded True Home Partners in 2006. We are now a successful collaboration of six seasoned Realtors® and a dedicated Transaction Coordinator/Administrative Assistant. With a collective 75 years of experience, our achievements have earned high praise from clients as well as our peers, earning us the #5 ranking among teams in Coldwell Banker’s New England region in 2017.