AVO Realty is seeking a Licensed Transaction Coordinator who is looking to excel in a team-oriented role that requires an impeccable attention to detail.
Our ideal candidate relishes the opportunity to develop and manage multiple tasks with a high level of integrity and quality and is equally committed to making our clients feel like they are a top priority. We need someone who can not only multitask but who also has the ability to closely focus on a task to completion.
Persistence and stability are the two words that stand out when thinking of our ideal candidate. We need someone to support our team lead to help build the real estate business and team. At the same time, we look forward to growing the candidate’s role and his or her own skills.
Our ideal candidate must excel at handling and prioritizing tasks, incoming calls and emails.
Contract to Closing Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender, etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend closing process.
- Input all client information into client database system.
- Schedule 30 Day, 90 Day and 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
- General computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, email management, cloud storage/online file management and CRM management.
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
- High school or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Real Estate License will be required within 90 days of start.
- 1+ years experience in office administration and administrative support.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Required to keep and maintain an active real estate license.
- Non-compete agreement required.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug testing.
- Must be willing to join KW Everett Market Center.
About AVO Realty
AVO Realty was born out of a vision to help others achieve their dreams. Our deepest purpose as an organization is to inspire optimism and happiness in those we come in contact with everyday, through creative thinking, friendly, helpful attitudes and by building authentic relationships with our clients, team members and other business organizations. Our mission is to seamlessly connect buyers and sellers together and to bring extreme value to the home buying and selling experience.