Keller Williams Realty
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic person with exceptional organizational skills? Are you someone who commits to completing tasks properly, communicates clearly, has a keen eye for details attention to detail? Do you work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and have an ability to prioritize /manage a busy-changing schedule AND stay on task when interrupted? Our Transaction Coordinator role may be a great fit for you.
You would be responsible for keeping all team members informed ahead of schedule & need to adapt quickly, maintain an exceptional attitude, and treat clients like family.
If you love the idea of working in a fun, creative, close-knit supportive group and want to have opportunities to learn more about real estate, while helping people reach their goals and dreams, serve our community while growing personally and professionally THIS could be your 'home'. Our ideal Transaction Coordinator will work mainly from our Chapel Hill location- some remote work is possible.
We believe in personal and professional growth so you will have access to industry top training and coaching resources, use proven systems to enable productivity/results, create and be held accountable to your business and professional goals, and be a part of our work family. We will go on retreats that support both so that we grow as people and as a team!
We are a highly referred boutique real estate group and our client relationships are 100% the reason why we show up for work each day.
Our goal is to create long-lasting personal relationships, provide a concierge level of service, and 5-star memorable experiences for each client. We strive for personal and professional excellence and treat each other and clients like family. We want to partner with people who are similarly focused, take pride in the quality of work, and have a genuine desire to help others and give back at a high level.
- Schedule appointments, coordinate meetings, and calendars: Coordinate Inspections, repair estimates, and manage repair completion with vendors, agents, and clients, closings with Attorneys, Agents, Lenders, and Clients
- Create/Implement/Oversee checklists for all Listing/ Sale Contracts
- Process and Submit transaction compliance paperwork in accordance with company policy
- Guide Clients through transactions from the time of Listing/ Buyer contract through closing
- Communicate clearly with all parties in a transaction (Clients, Agents, Lender, paralegals, inspectors, attorneys)
- Weekly communication check-in with clients and ongoing communication with team
- Look for and implement opportunities for improvement and efficiency
- Coordinate inbound-outbound referrals
- Manage, Input, and keep accurate up to date client information in the team database
- Provide all clients a "concierge level’ of service such that they will want to give us 5-star online reviews
- Assist and participate in implementing our VIP and Client Appreciation Events
- Positive, enthusiastic, and self-motivated, team player with service-based focus and desire to help others.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be a resourceful problem-solver
- Communicate effectively (orally and written)
- Demonstrates a sincere appreciation for others.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a superpower at prioritizing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Fantastic time management skills
- Enjoys learning new skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to execute daily checklists
- Tech-Savvy: Proficient in MAC, Google Sheets/ Docs, and office productivity software
- Willing to travel to /attend company functions/ meetings 2-4 times/ yr ( Covid-Safety)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to do what is necessary to ensure clients are happy and meet deadlines
- 1-year Real Estate Administrative (preferred)
- College Graduate
- Chapel Hill, NC reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
- North Carolina real estate license or desire to obtain
- Experience in real estate transaction coordination, paralegal, mortgage lending or office management
- Knowledge of DocuSign, Dotloop, KW Command, Triangle MLS, Brivity CRM
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly