Ginger and Company Real Estate Team
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Real estate license preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
$36,000 - $38,000 yearly
About Ginger and Company Real Estate Team
We are a high producing real estate team in the Triangle. Since 2014 we've helped 700 families buy or sell real estate and in 2019 we closed $40 million in sales volume.
Our Mission: To positively impact people and build lifelong relationships, through creating opportunities & creating raving fans.
Our Vision: Is to be the preferred real estate team for clients & associates in every market we serve
Our Values: Be supportive, tenacious, accountable, ethical, results-oriented, and always do the right thing.