Todd Schroth Team
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Real estate license preferred
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Todd Schroth Team
Todd Schroth Home Selling Team is dedicated to proving an elevated standard of real estate services to buyers and sellers in the Central Florida market. We expect our team to endlessly go above and beyond to surpass our customers’ expectations. We believe that our clients must be left with an amazing experience at the end of their transaction. If not, we haven’t done our job. And most important of all - we stand behind our team from Day 1 to excel.