Amanda Howard Sotheby's International Realty
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Real estate license preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
About Amanda Howard Sotheby's International Realty
Amanda Howard Sotheby's International Realty is an affiliate of Sotheby's International Realty that offers unrivaled marketing services and support for experienced, independent agents. As part of the world's largest luxury real estate network, Amanda Howard Sotheby's International Realty provides extensive global reach and opportunities.
Please add your email, phone number, and mailing address to your resume for quick contact.