West Richards Properties
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Open title and review title commitments and legal documentation
- Assist with clearing title requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of all proprietary information and escrow transactions
- Perform administrative and clerical duties to assist in the escrow process
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Previous experience working as an escrow assistant for a title company highly valued
$12 - $15 hourly
About West Richards Properties
We are a local Houston, TX-based Real Estate Investment company looking to add some awesome team members to our company! We are a company that you can grow with, offering lots of opportunities to succeed for the right person. Experience in the Real Estate industry is a plus, but not required. We are a company that works hard but also loves to have fun while doing it.
We acquire properties directly from sellers and have multiple exit strategies to ensure a win/win situation.
We are seeking individuals who are self-motivated, team-oriented, with a great work ethic, and a desire to achieve big goals!