Nett Group Real Estate Advisors
The Transaction and Closing Coordinator is an individual who will manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently to ensure all real estate transactions close on time, paperwork submitted, and milestones achieved with little or no hassle to clients, agents or third parties. This closing coordinator is detail-oriented, and optimistic with a sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
We are looking for someone who is willing to take ownership of their duties as a transaction and closing coordinator and develop a new, higher role for themselves within the team and the real estate closing department. We will pour into the right candidate and make this a lucrative career and will prove to be the entry point with endless potential for the right candidate.
- Act as liaison between all real estate transaction participants during the process of a real estate sale or lease and efficiently manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Communicate regularly with the buyer and seller clients to send them reminders, check-in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Communicate with all parties multiple times throughout the real estate transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Understand the real estate contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates in a way for all to comprehend
- Establish relationships with all real estate parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and other real estate agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Maintain accurate and compliant e-files for all real estate transactions in Dotloop
- Submit real estate contract files for compliance with 80% accuracy and completeness of transactions upon the first submission
- Work with leadership to define analyze efficiency and best practices as well as research opportunities for transaction systems that will encourage growth, enhance client and agent experience, and increase agent and employee retention
- Demonstrate general technical experience; feels comfortable not only working in but troubleshooting different electronic platforms and integration
- Define and uphold quarterly and yearly goals that include career and personal topics
- Follow up with clients after the closing to check-in and request a review
- Assist the agents in maintaining a relationship with the clients after closing
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Real Estate Experience is helpful, however not necessary
- Extreme attention to detail, organizational skills
- Finds value in serving people, excellent at building rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great problem-solving techniques
- Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Drive, Mail, Calendar
- Dotloop or similar real estate e-signature platform
- CRM data entry experience
- Experience with third-party technology integrations for closings and other transactions
$40,000 salary annually
About Nett Group Real Estate Advisors
At The Nett Group Real Estate Advisors, our mission is to develop top-tier real estate professionals in a growth-minded environment.
Overall, we believe in building a positive culture of teamwork and belonging while being committed to our profession and self-mastery in the real estate industry.
Most importantly, we do Whatever it Takes, Whenever it’s Needed!
We honestly love what we do.