We’re looking for a driven and dedicated Transaction and Real Estate Assistant to join our growing team. This is a key role in our company responsible for assisting the sales team and construction team and assisting in transaction management. Includes a variety of functions for PacWest Realty and MonteVista Homes Sales Department. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Manage transaction files for the PacWest Realty Group as a member of the onsite team for MonteVista Homes
- Coordinate transaction files from initial offer through closing with Real Estate agents, Mortgage lenders, title companies, appraisers, and home inspection companies.
- Oversee and manage the various digital tools for our new home sales associates/realtors
- Stock Model home marketing materials and supplies
- Schedule photographers, order signs, coordinate with the Marketing department.
- Assist with customers as needed to help make the new home journey a positive experience for our home buyers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Great attitude, Amazing people skills.
- Organized with the ability to multitask easily between multiple projects
- Transaction file management experience.
- Computer skills. Microsoft Office and Google Suite, CRM , etc.
- Self-Starter and a critical thinker.
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time and move fluidly between them.
- Problem Solver.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Bilingual is a plus
About MonteVista Homes
MonteVista Homes is a 2nd generation Award-Winning homebuilder who builds quality, value-packed new homes in Oregon. Our energy-efficient homes are distinguished by innovative designs and solid craftsmanship, and our staff is deeply committed to the satisfaction and delight of our customers. At MonteVista Homes, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to be a homeowner—as such, we base our mission around the company credo: “Built with you in mind.”