Carlson Team | Premiere Plus Realty
The top producing Real Estate team is looking for a talented Transaction and Marketing Coordinator to manage the day-to-day operations and long-term growth of the team.
You will be expected to ‘own’ this position meaning that you will take creative control and develop systems that work for you and the team. Although you will be supporting the lead real estate agents, this is an extremely independent position where you will be expected to ‘take the reins’ and ‘manage up’.
Your responsibilities will play an important role in clearing away distractions so that your lead agents can focus on generating new business and closing sales.
**THIS POSITION IS NOT A STEPPING STONE INTO SALES. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CAREER REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT**
- Manage the deal flow and contract to close the process. You will be responsible for managing all details and dates for each transaction to be sure that all items are done by all parties accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Enter and track critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.) You will be creating all marketing materials and managing all scheduled marketing for every listing.
- Manage all Social Media, print media, and coordinate social events. You will be responsible for creating all marketing materials for the Team from email newsletters to postcard campaigns, to digital marketing campaigns. You will also track ROI for all marketing.
- Keep the Office neat and necessary supplies stocked.
- Must be EXPERT in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and graphic design programs. Will be required to take a skills test
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Must have Social Media and Internet marketing skills
- Communicate clearly, both written and verbally
- Experience in event planning a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and able to organize others as well
- Must have at least 1 year of college or equivalent technical school training
- Must be able to work 40 HRS per week, Monday - Friday, and be reliable and dependable
Own It! You are not here to simply earn a paycheck. You will play a significant role in the success of the business and will take on this responsibility with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, and integrity. You will be responsible for holding your fellow team members accountable and providing a concierge level of customer support.
$33,000 - $35,000 annually (starting) + possibility of bonuses
About Carlson Team | Premiere Plus Realty
**Compensation also includes 401K, PTO, Holidays and the possibility to earn Bonuses.
**We do not offer health insurance.
Our goal is to exceed our customers' expectations, provide concierge-level service to create customers for life, and we need team members who share that vision!