The Exceptional Home Team
Do you love Real Estate?
Are you looking to expand your career?
Would you love to help other Real Estate Agents grow their businesses?
Then look no further!
If you've been in the Real Estate industry and you're ready to advance your career, then become a Team Manager and start a career that is fulfilling, exciting, and full of so many opportunities!
We are looking for a dynamic leader who is excited about Real Estate and wants to bring other people on board. This person should be influential, a strong communicator, and want to build a business around helping others. While you're still able to sell Real Estate full time, your main goal is to build a team of Real Estate Agents that will learn from you - the expert in the industry!
Because you'll be a part of a high functioning team, we will be able to provide the ample support, systems, and training that you and the Agents will need. So it's a win-win for you all around. You'll get the benefits of building a team, without the risk!
If you are serious about helping others succeed, apply today!
- Stays accountable to annual/monthly/weekly goals.
- Time Blocks and manages work and personal time.
- Schedules and attends training.
- Maintains real estate license.
- Prepares to succeed through others by becoming an expert in the hiring process (training provided).
- Leads the brand locally.
- Attends weekly coaching call with Expansion Director.
- Oversee all Agents in the market center area that you recruit, ensuring they are profitable, service oriented, and culturally strong.
- Develop a bench of talent to grow future leaders and reduce the impact of turnover.
- Create and monitor a pre-launch checklist to ensure a new partner is ready to launch, utilizing a 30-60-90 Days plan to ensure the launch remains on track.
- Support Agents in annual, quarterly, and monthly business planning.
- Hold Agents accountable to mutually agreed-upon standards not less than weekly
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job.
- At least 2 years Real Estate experience or a total of 24 closed units in a 1 year span.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Not afraid of being on the phone: able to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Experience with CRM and marketing technologies.
- If no experience with CRM and marketing technologies, able and willing to learn quickly.
- Can follow a script but is not afraid to do improvs if necessary (we're okay with you throwing the script as well if it closes the deal :)).
- Ready to work hard and play hard.
- Be able to connect with a variety of personalities and be a team player who works well with other staff members.
$150,000 + Commission Based
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.