We’re hiring a driven real estate trainee to support the supervising broker and carry out and duplicate responsibilities for success. You’ll serve as a liaison between the broker and clients and be responsible for screening and conveying relevant messages and making appointments and travel arrangements for the broker. You will also be responsible for the safe-keeping of customer information in the database, and working with other departments when necessary. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, extremely organized, and have some experience in a relevant field. If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today!
- Answer phone calls, emails, and other requests and notify broker of necessary details
- Liaise between the supervising broker and clients
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
$50,000 - $80,000 Yearly at plan commission
Reltie’s full-service model provides a truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating extraordinary experiences for both our customers and employees. Come join us and make homeownership simple!
Reltie is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Reltie will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.