The Treasure Davis Team
We are looking for an experienced title processor to join our close-knit team of title professionals. The successful candidate will have some experience in mortgage processing, mortgage lending, or real estate transactions, and a well-rounded skill set that includes customer service, analysis, and detailed research. We provide the training, the team, and the opportunity to take your career to the next level. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Examine and verify the accuracy of documentation such as public records, deeds, property title records, property ownership, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Coordinate with loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package, and all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- Work with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate settlement statements
- Provide title officers with clerical and data entry support, as well as administrative assistant essential duties
- Communicate with pre-processor to be sure all items are complete, paralegal or settlement processor to ensure all settlement figures are correct, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Certification as a notary public is not required but is appreciated
- Outstanding communications, customer service, research, and analysis skills are preferred
- Computer proficient with numerous programs including MS Office is needed
- 1-3 years of experience with real estate transactions, title processing, title company pre-processor, or as a mortgage loan processor is desired
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, some college preferred
About The Treasure Davis Team
We are the #1 team in Colorado Springs with an annual sales volume of over $250 million. We lead our company based on our core values, mission, and vision statements.