We are seeking a real estate title processor to join our team. Experience is not required, but a good personality fit is a must. You will assist the title closer in obtaining information from sellers, buyers, real estate agents, and lenders in order to clear title requirements. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, well organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and enjoys interacting with people. If this sounds like you, start your application today! On-the-job training will be provided.
- Aid title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry support
- Record transactions by entering necessary title and loan documents into software programs and track applicant’s progress
- Collect necessary information from Realtors, Sellers, Buyers, and loan officers so that the title agent can efficiently work the file
- Order estoppels and mortgage payoffs
- Conduct Lien Searches
- Superb research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are desired
- High school diploma or equivalent is a requirement
- Must be proficient on the computer and capable of quickly learning new software
- Must be extremely well organized and have a keen eye for detail
- Experience not required, but must be able to learn quickly
About Standard Title
Standard Title is a title company affiliated with The Grantham Law Firm, a boutique law firm specializing in Estate Planning, Probate, and Real Estate. Established in 1981 and AV rated by Martindale Hubbel.