Lock and Key Team
Our company is rapidly growing, and we are seeking an experienced title processor to join our team. You will assist buyers and the title team in making sure the title application is prepared and submitted correctly, and work with the team to resolve any issues or discrepancies to produce a clear title. The ideal candidate will have some experience working in title insurance, mortgage lending, or real estate transactions, with a keen eye for detail and outstanding research and customer service skills. If this sounds like you, please send us your resume today!
- Ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package, and coordinate with loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to be sure all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- Examine and verify the accuracy of documentation such as public records, deeds, property title records, property ownership, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Communicate with pre-processor to be sure all items are complete, paralegal or settlement processor to ensure all settlement figures are correct, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Provide title officers with clerical and data entry support, as well as administrative assistant essential duties
- Enter and submit title and loan documents into software programs to track applicant’s progress
- Notary public certification is not required but is an asset
- College is an asset but not required; high school diploma or equivalent is a requirement
- Outstanding communications, customer service, research, and analysis skills are preferred
- Computer proficient with numerous programs including MS Office is needed
- 1-3 years of experience with real estate transactions, title processing, title company pre-processor, or as a mortgage loan processor is desired
About Lock and Key Team
Our team here at Lock & Key Realty is dedicated to providing an environment that encourages growth, values training, and understands the importance of impeccable customer service. We are a small but growing, tight-knit brokerage that believes in opportunity minded individuals. Growing individuals to their maximum potential through training, coaching, and culture is our utmost goal.