Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Our company is rapidly growing, and we are seeking an experienced title processor to join our team. You will assist buyers and the title team in making sure the title application is prepared and submitted correctly, and work with the team to resolve any issues or discrepancies to produce a clear title. The ideal candidate will have some experience working in title insurance, mortgage lending, or real estate transactions, with a keen eye for detail and outstanding research and customer service skills. If this sounds like you, please send us your resume today!
- Interface with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate closing statements
- Coordinate with loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package, and all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- Communicate with pre-processor to be sure all items are complete, paralegal or settlement processor to ensure all settlement figures are correct, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Provide title officers with clerical and data entry support, as well as administrative assistant essential duties
- Record transactions by entering necessary title and loan documents into software programs and track applicant’s progress
- Outstanding communications, customer service, research, and analysis skills are preferred
- Notary public certification is not required but is an asset
- Proficient computer skills with numerous programs including MS Office is vital
- College is an asset but not required; high school diploma or equivalent is a requirement
- Preference is 1-3 years of experience in title processing, real estate transactions, or as a mortgage loan processor or title company pre-processor
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.