Engel & Völkers 30A Beaches
Our company is rapidly growing, and we are seeking an experienced Title Processor to join our team. You will assist buyers and the title team in making sure the title application is prepared and submitted correctly, and work with the team to resolve any issues or discrepancies to produce a clear title. The ideal candidate will have some experience working in title insurance, mortgage lending, or real estate transactions, with a keen eye for detail and outstanding research and customer service skills. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package, and coordinate with loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to be sure all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- Analyze and verify the accuracy of documentation such as leases, surveys, contracts, property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Correspond with pre-processor to be sure all items are fulfilled, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are accurate, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Support title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry assistanc
- Submit pertinent title and loan documents into software programs to record transactions and track applicant’s progress
- Proficient computer skills with numerous programs including MS Office is vital
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, some college preferred
- Excellent research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are needed
- Certification as a notary public is not required but is appreciated
- Years of experience (1-3) with real estate transactions or title processing, or as a title company pre-processor or mortgage loan processor is essential
About Engel & Völkers 30A Beaches
High-performing real estate and development team.