Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Our company is rapidly growing, and we are seeking an experienced title processor to join our team. You will assist buyers and the title team in making sure the title application is prepared and submitted correctly, and work with the team to resolve any issues or discrepancies to produce a clear title. The ideal candidate will have some experience working in title insurance, mortgage lending, or real estate transactions, with a keen eye for detail and outstanding research and customer service skills. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Submit pertinent title and loan documents into software programs to record transactions and track applicant’s progress
- Work with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate settlement statements
- Support title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry assistanc
- Communicate with pre-processor to be sure all items are complete, paralegal or settlement processor to ensure all settlement figures are correct, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Analyze and verify the accuracy of documentation such as leases, surveys, contracts, property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Proficient computer skills with numerous programs including MS Office is vital
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, some college preferred
- Outstanding communications, customer service, research, and analysis skills are preferred
- A notary public certification is not imperative, but is a bonus
- 1-3 years of experience with real estate transactions or title processing, or as title company pre-processor or mortgage loan processor is preferred but not required
$16.50 - $19 hourly
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.