Landtrust Title of Central Florida
We are looking for an experienced title processor to join our close-knit team of title professionals. The successful candidate will have some experience in title processing and closing, real estate transactions, and a well-rounded skill set that includes customer service, analysis, and detailed research. We provide the training, the team, and the opportunity to take your career to the next level. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Research and verify the accuracy of documentation such as property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Collaborate with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate settlement statements
- Ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package, and coordinate with loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to be sure all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- Balance with the lender in order to produce a final closing disclosure and final title documents to execute at closing
- Preference is 1-3 years of experience in title processing, real estate transactions, or as a mortgage loan processor or title company pre-processor
- Proficient computer skills with numerous programs including MS Office is vital
- Excellent research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are needed
- College is an asset but not required; high school diploma or equivalent is a requirement
- A notary public certification is not imperative, but is a bonus
About Landtrust Title of Central Florida
Landtrust Title of Central Florida is an Attorney owned and operated title company. We are looking to add Professional, Honest, and Trustworthy candidates to our team as we grow.