Kristi C. Fuller Law, LLC
Our company is rapidly growing, and we are seeking an experienced title processor to join our team. You will assist buyers and the title team in making sure the title application is prepared and submitted correctly, and work with the team to resolve any issues or discrepancies to produce a clear title and a smooth closing for clients. The ideal candidate will have some experience working in title insurance, mortgage lending, or real estate transactions, with a keen eye for detail and outstanding research and customer service skills. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Correspond with pre-processor to be sure all items are fulfilled, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are accurate, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Research and verify the accuracy of documentation such as property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Record transactions by entering necessary title and loan documents into software programs and track applicant’s progress
- Aid title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry support
- Coordinate with loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package, and all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, some college preferred
- Preference is 1-3 years of experience in title processing, real estate transactions, or as a mortgage loan processor or title company pre-processor
- Superb research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are desired
- Notary public certification is not required but is an asset
- Computer proficient with numerous programs including MS Office is needed
About Kristi C. Fuller Law, LLC
At Kristi C. Fuller Law, LLC, we only do commercial and residential closings. Our clients are our top priority.