Posh Title Services
We are looking for an experienced title processor to join our close-knit team of title professionals. The successful candidate will have some experience in title processing, or real estate transactions, and a well-rounded skill set that includes customer service, analysis, and detailed research. We provide the training, the team, and the opportunity to take your career to the next level. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Liaise with pre-processor to be sure all items are complete, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are correct, and with the post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Research and verify the accuracy of documentation such as property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Enter and submit title and loan documents into software programs to track applicant’s progress
- Provide title officers with clerical and data entry support, as well as administrative assistant essential duties
- Collaborate with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate settlement statements
- Computer proficient with numerous programs including MS Office is needed
- Preference is 1-3 years of experience in title processing, real estate transactions, or as a mortgage loan processor or title company pre-processor
- Notary public certification is not required but is an asset
- Superb research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are desired
- College is an asset but not required; high school diploma or equivalent is a requirement
$45,000 depending on experience
About Posh Title Services
A family-based experienced, and professional title company located in Miami, Florida. We are here to help you with your closing process. Always providing our customers excellent service.