We are looking for an experienced title processor and post closer to join our close-knit team of title professionals. The successful candidate should have some experience in the title processing of real estate transactions, and a well-rounded skill set that includes customer service, proficient clerical aptitude, and attention to detail. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
Full Job Description
C & C Title, affiliated with Cummings & Co. Realtors, has an opening for a processor/post closer.
- Create checks and make disbursements, balance files
- Wire payoffs and/or proceeds to accurate and appropriate destinations
- Assemble, review, and prepare lender’s funding and closing packages
- Prepare documents for recording
- Resolve any post-closing issues
Most Important Qualifications:
- Love for multitasking
- Strong organizational skills
- Monday to Friday - In Office
- Title License (REQUIRED)
- Previous post-closing experience (preferred)
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Compensation will be discussed upon contact. Position location in Baltimore County (Timonium).
- We are looking for a match to a team of industry professionals who make a difference in the lives of every buyer and seller we meet.
- Intermediate proficiency with numerous programs including MS Office and Qualia are essential
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About C&C Title
This Company describes its culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative