Brokers Title & Closing LLC
We are looking for a full-time in-house experienced real estate title processor to join our close-knit team of title professionals. The successful candidate will have over 3 years of experience in mortgage processing, mortgage lending, or real estate transactions, and a well-rounded skill set that includes customer service, analysis, and detailed research. Preferably has experience with E-closing software. We provide the team, and the opportunity to take your career to the next level. The successful candidate will work out of our Londonderry NH office. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
Broker's offers competitive wages, health benefits, paid time off, and short-term disability.
- Examine and verify the accuracy of documentation such as public records, deeds, property title records, property ownership, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Support title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry assistanc
- Correspond with pre-processor to be sure all items are fulfilled, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are accurate, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package, and coordinate with loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to be sure all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- Collaborate with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate settlement statements
- Intermediate proficiency with numerous programs including MS Office is essential
- Excellent research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are needed
- 3+ years of title processing, or as a title company pre-processor or mortgage loan processor is essential
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work with buyers and sellers
- Ability to balancing escrow funds and prepare disbursements
- Terrific organizational skills required to control and prepare, process and approve many documents needed for a successful close
- Great communication skills
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Brokers Title & Closing LLC
Broker's Title & Closing, LLC's mission is to provide premium residential real estate title and closing services that exceed customers' expectations. We understand that the purchase of a home is one of the most important decisions one will make in a lifetime. At Broker's, our dedicated and experienced team is here to help all along the process.
In addition to our work, Broker's is proud that we give back to the community through various initiatives. We are a tight knit team of professionals.