Bennett Real Estate
We are looking for an experienced title processor to join our close-knit team of title professionals. The successful candidate will have some experience in mortgage processing, mortgage lending, or real estate transactions, and a well-rounded skill set that includes customer service, analysis, and detailed research. We provide the training, the team, and the opportunity to take your career to the next level. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Interface with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate closing statements
- Ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package, and coordinate with loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to be sure all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- Research and verify the accuracy of documentation such as property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- Enter and submit title and loan documents into software programs to track applicant’s progress
- Aid title officers with administrative assistant essential duties, including clerical and data entry support
- Certification as a notary public is not required but is appreciated
- Superb research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are desired
- Some college is helpful; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Proficient computer skills with numerous programs including MS Office is vital
- 1-3 years of experience with real estate transactions, title processing, title company pre-processor, or as a mortgage loan processor is desired
$50,000 - $60,000 plus Bonuses
About Bennett Real Estate
Bennett Realty Solutions is seeking to hire new team members to help support our growing real estate company located in Greenbelt, Maryland.
We offer FREE leads, FREE websites, FREE marketing software. We offer our agents 100% commission split and real estate investment education.