Brennan Title Company
Are you an experienced title processor looking for an opportunity to take your research, analysis, and teamwork skills to the next level? We are growing rapidly and are looking for someone to help us clear titles for real estate mortgage transactions. If you have a background in title processing or real estate transactions, an eye for detail and discrepancies, and a customer service mindset, apply today!
- Ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package, and coordinate with loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to be sure all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- Collaborate with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate settlement statements
- Provide title officers with clerical and data entry support, as well as administrative assistant essential duties
- Correspond with pre-processor to be sure all items are fulfilled, settlement processor or paralegal to ensure all settlement figures are accurate, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Submit pertinent title and loan documents into software programs to record transactions and track applicant’s progress
- Computer proficient with numerous programs including MS Office is needed
- Certification as a notary public is not required but is appreciated
- Years of experience (1-3) with real estate transactions or title processing, or as a title company pre-processor or mortgage loan processor is essential
- College is an asset but not required; high school diploma or equivalent is a requirement
- Outstanding communications, customer service, research, and analysis skills are preferred
About Brennan Title Company
Brennan Title Company was founded in 1991 by John M. Brennan, a Maryland attorney with over 40 years of industry experience in all aspects of real estate law, transactions and financing, and financial services.
Today, Brennan Title Company offers a wide range of locations and services to meet your real estate and financial needs. In addition to traditional sale and refinance transactions, Brennan offers a 1031 Starker Exchange Intermediary, Corporate Relocation, Builder and Commercial Divisions, including extensive experience with church transactions.
We offer these services from our many locations in Maryland, DC, Virginia, and Delaware through our affiliate, Brennan and Associates.