RG Title, LLC
We are looking for a Licensed Closer to join our team at our Coon Rapids location. You’ll be responsible for ensuring there are no liens, judgments or outstanding tax obligations on a property, disbursing funds related to the sale, acting as the notary public, and ensuring the accuracy of documents related to the property's title and pending sale.
Job duties will also include working with lenders, loan officers, real estate agents, buyers, sellers, other title companies, lawyers, government agencies and more to clear title and balance the financials of a real estate transaction. All while providing title insurance to make sure the property is clear of any title defects.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of title experience, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, be efficient at working on multiple files at once and have the desire to grow with RG Title. This salaried position is based on experience. If you’re looking for a place to advance your title career - come grow with us!
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Reviews title work once completed
- Provides prelim CD to lender
- Input lender figures to balance with the lender for closing
- Obtains and verifies all title clearing items from sellers closer
- Balances fees with sellers closer
- Drafting all seller and buyer documents for closing (other than lender documents)
- Review all signed documents that the seller has signed and ensure all title clearing has been completed
- Packaging in and out a file for closing
- Explaining all documents at the closing table and notarizing necessary documents
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Ability to process a file from open to packaging
- Travel around the metro area (potential for Brainerd and St. Cloud area) to perform closings
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Licensed Closers only
- Experience with SoftPro Select required
- Notary License required
- Read and understand a title commitment
- Read and understand ALTA's and closing statements
- Reliable vehicle required
- Knowledge of Gmail and Gsuite
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About RG Title, LLC
RG Title is based out of Coon Rapids and is growing quickly. Energetic work environment with great potential to grow. We are looking for amazing people to join our team!