Tru Advantage Realty
Our well-established team is looking for a motivated and experienced title agent to join us in achieving our goal of providing consistently excellent closing services to our clients. We are looking for someone who is research-driven, loves efficiency, and has a keen eye for detail. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Facilitate title search and prepare title abstract and title opinion
- Record all legal documents at the county and federal level and present deed to new owners
- Analyze liens, plat books, contracts, agreements, surveys, maps, public records, and leases to verify ownership, legal description, and restrictions
- Review all closing documents to be sure title commitments have been met, issue title policy, and prepare closing statements to transfer the title to the new owner
- Conduct property search to check for real estate title defects or issues, such as claims, liens, mortgages, deeds, wills, or fraud
- College degree preferred- high school diploma required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Requirements for state licensing must be met -- title producers license is ideal
- Requires 3-5 years of title closing experience, abstractor, title examiner, or closing services experience
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and process-driven with excellent communication skills
$40,000-$50,000+ at plan commission
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. Hardcore accountability and integrity are a requirement for becoming a member of our team/family.