Dynamic Title Services
We are seeking an experienced title agent to join our growing team.
We’re a tight-knit group of professionals that consistently provide top quality closing services to our clients. Applicants should be experienced, motivated, and have a keen eye for detail. If you are looking for a lucrative position in a fast-paced environment, start your application today!
- Examine maps, liens, judgments, leases, agreements, public records, contracts, surveys, and plat books to verify legal description, ownership, and restrictions
- Verify there are no real estate title defects or title issues such as liens, wills, claims, deeds, mortgages, or fraud once property search is complete
- Issue title policy and transfer title ownership after reviewing all closing documents to ensure title commitments have been satisfied and preparing a closing statement
- Work in tandem with a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, title insurance agents, escrow officers, law firms, settlement agents, closing agents, paralegals, and escrow companies throughout the closing process
- Present deed to new owners after recording all legal documents at the county and federal level
- Meet state licensing requirements -- title producers license is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be process-driven, highly analytical and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience in title closing, title examiner, abstractor, or closing services is required
- High school diploma required -- college degree preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum 2 years of experience in title closing, title examiner, abstractor, or closing services is required
$45,000 - $50,000 + bonus
About Dynamic Title Services
Dynamic Title Services is a locally-owned and operated full-scale title company servicing the entire state of Florida. We specialize in closing and escrow services for Trinity, FL and beyond.