Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
We are seeking an experienced title agent to join our growing team.
We’re a tight-knit group of professionals that consistently provide top quality closing services to our clients. Applicants should be experienced, motivated, and have a keen eye for detail. If you are looking for a lucrative position in a fast-paced environment, please apply today!
- Ensure all legal documents at the county and federal level have been recorded and present deed to new owners
- Verify there are no real estate title defects or title issues such as liens, wills, claims, deeds, mortgages, or fraud once property search is complete
- Review all closing documents to be sure title commitments have been met, issue title policy, and prepare closing statements to transfer the title to the new owner
- Work alongside a variety of industry professionals such as real estate agents, title insurance agents, escrow officers, closing agents, settlement agents, law firms, paralegals, and escrow companies throughout the closing process
- Verify ownership, legal descriptions, and restrictions by analyzing liens, maps, public records, leases, plat books, agreements, surveys, and contracts
- The ideal candidate will be process-driven, highly analytical and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Requirements for state licensing must be met -- title producers license is ideal
- College degree preferred- high school diploma required
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- 3-5 years of title closing experience, abstractor experience, title examiner or providing closing services is required
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.