Brokers Without Borders
Are you ready for the next step?
We’re actively looking for a Territory Managing Broker to oversee your local area as we continue to grow throughout the country. Someone who understands the local market and real estate laws has a go-getter attitude and can mentor a team made up of new and experienced agents.
We are looking for someone who thinks a little differently. Someone who has a passion for building a team (with our help, of course) and helps guide your team members to grow as individuals and agents.
This role is something that will supplement what you are currently doing in your career. If you still enjoy selling, that’s great, but if you like the excitement of creating and building something new, this may be the perfect fit.
Let us know why you would be great for this role!
Compensation: $175,000+ at plan earnings Commission, Rev Share, Stock (NOT SALARIED)
- Work with other Territory Managing Brokers to help develop best practices. We welcome new and thoughtful ideas!
- Ensure the brokerage and agents are adhering to all company policies and procedures and abiding by all your state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws with our compliance team.
- Be a resource for the agents on your team.
- Work with the leadership team on support initiatives, retention programs, event planning, charitable programs, and inclusion.
- What we have covered: Compliance, administrative tasks, and transaction settlement. We ask that you are there for questions, agent support, and weekly/monthly meetings.
- You will be offered training and coaching for the position and have access to a wealth of resources and knowledge, services, world-class education, procedures, forms, templates, support, and so much more to make your position easier and more rewarding. Everything will be at your fingertips.
- Must have a broker’s license in the area in which you want to become a Territory Managing Broker (TMB).
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate brokerage.
- Desire to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents.
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and international Fair Housing and real-estate laws.
- Operate with a high level of integrity.
- Proficient with google drive; or willing to learn new systems.
- Must be a great communicator – both written and verbal, open and honest, as well as coachable and willing to learn.
- The Managing Broker will partner with Brokers Without Borders to build a world-class team within a given territory.
- A great attitude is needed.
$175,000+ at plan earnings Commission
About Brokers Without Borders
We can't wait to speak with you!