Dan Chin Homes
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly-driven real estate inside sales agent who has a talent for turning leads into lifelong customers. Our ideal applicant is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of sales success. If you’re looking for a job with the freedom and flexibility to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Enter inbound leads and past clients’ current information into the customer database so all real estate agents and the sales team have the most up-to-date information
- Conduct lead follow up until appointments are set with either a listing or buyer’s agent
- Record quarterly and monthly sales cycle performance metrics to ensure the real estate team's sales goals and conversion rates are met
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- Meet with pre-qualified leads and convert them to new customers
- At least one year of real estate sales experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license required, able to travel by car
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must have a real estate license
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Dan Chin Homes
Founded in 2013, Dan Chin Homes established success by listening to our customers' needs and implementing innovative marketing strategies. With a team based in McFarland, Dan Chin Homes is currently the #1 ranked real estate team serving the McFarland area and has been voted Best of McFarland in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Dan Chin Homes is ranked in the top 5 for sold volume out of more than 2,500 Realtors in the South Central Wisconsin MLS and is the top producing agent team for Inventure Realty Group, a Madison-based real estate brokerage. Through its nonprofit, the Dan Chin Homes Foundation, the company is dedicated to helping local families in need.