Dan Chin Homes
We’re rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new clients and turn existing customers into repeat business. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals ready to take the next step in their sales career. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Turn previous clients into repeat real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Enter inbound leads and past clients’ current information into the customer database so all real estate agents and the sales team have the most up-to-date information
- Conduct lead follow up until appointments are set with either a listing or buyer’s agent
- Evaluate the team’s progress toward company goals by producing monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One year of sales experience as a real estate inside sales agent, sales associate, or related position in business development or the real estate industry
- Applicants must have a real estate license
- Valid U.S. driver’s license required, able to travel by car
- Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills
About Dan Chin Homes
Founded in 2013, Dan Chin Homes established success by listening to our customers' needs and implementing innovative marketing strategies. With a team based in McFarland, Dan Chin Homes is currently the #1 ranked real estate team serving the McFarland area and has been voted Best of McFarland in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Dan Chin Homes is ranked in the top 5 for sold volume out of more than 2,500 Realtors in the South Central Wisconsin MLS and is the top producing agent team for Inventure Realty Group, a Madison-based real estate brokerage. Through its nonprofit, the Dan Chin Homes Foundation, the company is dedicated to helping local families in need.