Dan Chin Homes
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly-driven real estate inside sales agent who has a talent for turning leads into lifelong customers. Our ideal applicant is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of sales success. If you’re looking for a job with the freedom and flexibility to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Conduct lead follow up until appointments are set with either a listing or buyer’s agent
- Record quarterly and monthly sales cycle performance metrics to ensure the real estate team's sales goals and conversion rates are met
- Turn previous clients into repeat real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email
- Enter inbound leads and past clients’ current information into the customer database so all real estate agents and the sales team have the most up-to-date information
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess a real estate license
- One year of sales experience as a real estate inside sales agent, sales associate, or related position in business development or the real estate industry
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Track record of excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
About Dan Chin Homes
Founded in 2013, Dan Chin Homes established success by listening to our customers' needs and implementing innovative marketing strategies. With a team based in McFarland, Dan Chin Homes is currently the #1 ranked real estate team serving the McFarland area and has been voted Best of McFarland in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Dan Chin Homes is ranked in the top 5 for sold volume out of more than 2,500 Realtors in the South Central Wisconsin MLS and is the top producing agent team for Inventure Realty Group, a Madison-based real estate brokerage. Through its nonprofit, the Dan Chin Homes Foundation, the company is dedicated to helping local families in need.