Keller Williams Co-Elevation Realty, Brokerage
Assist our Team Leader in growing our agent count using technology. Support market center Leadership by sharing the value proposition of KW Technology and retaining top agents by training and engaging them in our technology. Report bugs in the tech to regional leadership. Attend regional online training to develop your knowledge.
We are looking for a problem solver who is people-oriented and can communicate effectively.
- Train the market center on KW Technology
- Facilitate Tech Audits with all agents yearly (minimum)
- Onboard associates into Command
- Demonstrate technology to potential recruits to help grow agent count
- Review vital signs – understand MC tech/command gaps – identify opportunities to build education and training calendar to support market centers based on gaps
- Leverage ALC Tech Committee to help facilitate and deliver tech training
- Know, understand, study, and effectively communicate all real estate technology – become an expert in Keller Cloud Technology
- Leverage information on tech competitors to show recruits/agents value proposition of KW technology and to support KWRI in future iterations of technology
- Attend weekly calls with KWRI to learn new tech initiatives, build new information into the MC tech training calendar, and communicate gaps/challenges with RTT
- Know, understand, communicate, and route escalation points for associate tech support
- Respond to support inquiries within 1 business day
- Communicate tech updates on MC Calls and meetings
- Attend all RTT led meetings and calls
- Weekly tech update meeting on updated tech initiatives
- Quarterly tech training for ALCS
- Facilitate MC training 2 times per week at minimum
- Weekly update to MC Leadership on known bugs, issues, developments, and agent feedback
- Weekly update to associates re tech updates via social media and/or email (or another communication medium)
- Weekly regional tech calls
- Extraordinary people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Business training experience
- Real estate knowledge and experience with emphasis on residential real estate
About Keller Williams Co-Elevation Realty, Brokerage
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.
Keller Williams Co-Elevation Realty wakes up every day to help our people achieve their dreams. We are a cultured team of servant leaders that are looking to disrupt the industry so everyone can achieve more!