The Keller Williams Legacies features state-of-the-art real estate technology, education, and an unmatched culture that is recognizable the moment you join. With industry-leading business consultants, generous commission splits, and an endless value proposition, Keller Williams is the place for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate businesses.
The Tech Trainer will drive tech training and support to MC Leadership, Associate Leadership Council, and Agents.
They will support MC Leadership in recruiting top agents through sharing the value proposition of KW Technology and retaining top agents by training and engaging them in our technology. They are responsible for first-level technical support to the associates in the market center.
We are looking for someone with technology and training in their background, a problem solver, a business consultant, someone who is highly assertive, passionate, and a people-oriented individual who operates with urgency.
This person has strong communication skills and naturally connects with others. They understand the technology and have a strong handle on our competitors’ technology. They understand the unique value proposition of Keller Williams’ technology and can effectively communicate the opportunity to any business owner.
They naturally exhibit the WI4C2TS belief system in their dealings with others. They are learning-based leaders who embrace succeeding through others.
What will you do?
- This is the 20% of the job
- Train the market center on KW Technology
- Facilitate Tech Assessments with Team Leader
- Onboard associates into Command
- Tier 1 technical support for the market center
You will also…
- Review vital signs – understand MC tech/command gaps – identify opportunities to build education and training calendar to support market centers based on gaps
- Evaluate support requests – build education and training to support FAQs
- Train associates leveraging multiple delivery methods – evaluate training engagement based on tech adoption metric
- Leverage ALC Tech Committee to help facilitate and deliver tech training
- Know, understand, study, and effectively communicate all real estate technology – become an expert in Keller Cloud Technology
- Leverage information on tech competitors to show recruits/agents value proposition of KW technology and to support KWRI in future iterations of technology
- Attend weekly calls with KWRI to learn new tech initiatives, build new information into the MC tech training calendar, and communicate gaps/challenges with RTT
- Know, understand, communicate, and route escalation points for associate tech support
- Respond to support inquiries within 1 business day
- Communicate tech updates on MC Calls and meetings
- Attend all RTT led meetings and calls
- Weekly tech update meeting on updated tech initiatives
- Quarterly tech training for ALCS
- Facilitate MC training 2-3 times per week at minimum
- Weekly update to MC Leadership on known bugs, issues, developments, and agent feedback
- Weekly update to associates re tech updates via social media and/or email (or another communication medium)
- Social media posts 2-3 times per week re: MC technology
- Weekly regional tech calls
- Monthly regional tech training masterminds
- Weekly communication on “wins” to MC Leadership re tech engagement
- Performance-based and goal-driven
- Extraordinary people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Business acumen and training experience
- An in-depth understanding of real estate technology
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill with emphasis on residential real estate
- Track record of success
- Mastery of the KW technology: Command, CommandMC, Connect Next,
- MQTT is a salaried role. Hours of engagement will depend on MC size. Fill in as appropriate for your Market Center and organizational structure. Components to consider include base salary, health insurance, performance-based bonuses, Profit Share, and other employee benefits.
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.