Jim Griffin Real Estate Group
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Give creative ideas for marketing purposes
- Meet with sales team to help in setting individual sales targets
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Organize and administer training for the sales team
- Create and implement company budgets and expense reports
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise when necessary
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
About Jim Griffin Real Estate Group
The Jim Griffin Real Estate Group is a Top Producing Team based in Johnson City, TN. We're looking for agents who want to grow their income and build a career. Come Grow with us!