Zarghami Group is Moving Families Forward. We wholeheartedly believe in providing an exceptional standard of service to members of our team, partners in the business, and clients. We’re Moving Families Forward through our cultural commitment to four core principles: 1) Helping people, 2) Having fun, 3) Making money, and 4) Continuing to grow personally and professionally. In 2020 our team was blessed to be able to serve over 200 families with their real estate needs, resulting in $78,000,000 in closed sales.
Zarghami Group is GROWING and we are actively seeking Real Estate Agent Partners interested in plugging into a platform for aspiring and talented professionals to master their craft, hone their specific passion, and advance within the profession by conquering their niche. We’ve designed and offered a comprehensive onboarding, training, coaching, and advancement program that appropriately incorporates the necessary skills and competencies, in a layered approach. Agent Partners begin in the Buyer Specialist role and are given the opportunity to earn their Listing Specialist designation within the team.
- This is a 100% commission-based role. Agent Partners are paid through the Keller Williams Classic Group brokerage as Independent Contractors and will receive 1099 at year's end. The right candidate who plugs into our system at a high level should have no trouble earning $50,000+ in their first year and well over $100,000+ in their 2nd year and beyond.
- The Agent Partner will take ownership of leads and actively follow the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics while also tracking their results in regular accountability meetings.
- The Agent Partner has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity and appointment setting as well as sustain the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads.
- The Agent Partner is passionate about achievement and draws energy from working with people. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling, is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
- The Agent Partner must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, clients, and finances.
- The Agent Partner’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
- Agent Partners must demonstrate a strong understanding of multiple aspects of the real estate transaction including property assessment, negotiating skills, financing, contracts, etc while constantly seeking to learn and enhance their technical knowledge so they can better serve their clients.
What will you do?
These are the standards an above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Practice dialogues and role-play daily to improve skills
- Prospect for new business opportunities daily
- Achieve productivity and appointment setting targets
- Consult with potential clients and work with them to ensure fiduciary service throughout the real estate transaction from initial contact through the closing process and beyond
- Show properties, formulate purchase offers and negotiate fully executed contracts
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Outbound calling of leads to convert to appointments
- Qualify leads to accurately determine goals, motivation, criteria, and key hot buttons
- Conduct consultative appointments with potential clients via phone and in-person in the office
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Manage database of leads to ensure rigorous lead follow-up
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Emotional Intelligence ("EQ" or people skills)
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone or via video call
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Learning-based- Seeks constant growth/improvement
- Team player- Puts the good of the team first and willing to be held accountable
- A Florida Real Estate License
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2+ years of real estate sales experience. However, candidates who can demonstrate an incredibly strong track record of success in another field will be enthusiastically considered
- Strong local knowledge of Sarasota and Manatee Counties is strongly preferred
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
$50,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Zarghami Group
As #1 Real Estate staff within the Greater Sarasota/Manatee Area, our company is a dynamic real estate sales and marketing company. Founded in 2013 by David and Toni Zarghami, both former school teachers, Zarghami has quickly earned a reputation as the gold standard in Sarasota for modern, high functioning real estate organizations.