House Match - Keller Williams
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of negotiating over 100 real estate contracts a year gets
your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part an award-winning Sarasota real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional to join our outside sales team, specifically our agent team (selling houses). We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth-oriented sales organization. As an outside sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, managing a thick book of business, and working with a wide variety of people.
This position has a high impact on our organization, so you will spend up to 3 months training as an Inside Sales Agent before transitioning to Outside Sales. We want to give you every tool we can to enable you to be extremely successful.
Pay is commission only with potential to earn $200,000+ with multiple opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Prepare for buyer client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance.
- Win new buyer clients by presenting The House Match Team’s unique value proposition, guiding clients to an appropriate home sales price, answering questions, and kicking off the home sale process.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home sale process.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
- Advise clients regarding when to make price adjustments or to make other changes.
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
- Partner with Marketing Team to adjust marketing strategy as needed.
- Fast paced, highly organized, and goal oriented – you have likely had big goals your whole life.
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of Team Player.
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can’t stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- You are comfortable driving all around Sarasota and being in your car 4-5 days a week.
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license. (You do not need real estate experience to apply!)
- 6+ years of experience in the corporate world in a sales position or in a role requiring contract negotiations or managing vendor relationships. OR 6+ years of management in the services sector (restaurants, high end retail, etc.).
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills. Willing to learn and practice new sales skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client’s needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious goals.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends, and willing to regularly work 55-65 hours per week to meet your goals. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available. They are often only available outside of normal business hours.)
- Willing to accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 8 PM daily (including Saturday and Sunday).
$80,000 - $100,000+ potential, commission only
About House Match - Keller Williams
- With 11 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and likeminded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity contribute strategically to business operations.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. In addition, we bring in guest speakers who can add value to and inspire our team.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.