Florida Lifestyle Realty
Our market is rapidly expanding and our office located in Central brevard countyhas more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Attending weekly meetings
- Attending weekly training
- Contributing to the team whether that be out in the field or in office
- Abide by all state and local laws including the fair housing act
- Treat all customers, vendors, and real estate agents with professionalism and kindness
- Participate at community events with teammates
- Current valid FL real estate license is required
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
About Florida Lifestyle Realty
Our mission is to use our knowledge, integrity, negotiation skills and grit to generate the most lucrative real estate deals in Central Florida.
- Create raving fans by providing clients with a legendary experience
- Live life with integrity and to always do the right thing
- Embrace and drive change, while staying on top of market trends
- Be humble and grounded
- Build a positive team with family spirit
- Continuous growth through training and experience
- Setting goals and working to our fullest potential to achieve them
- Work hard and play hard
- Live a balanced and meaningful life