Florida Lifestyle Realty
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Attending weekly and monthly in-person meetings and training
- Be a team player
- Abide by all state and local laws including the Fair Housing Act
- Treat all customers, vendors, and real estate agents with professionalism and kindness
- Participate in community events with teammates
- Stay curious with a growth-mindset
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A current valid FL real estate license is required
$100,000 + yearly
About Florida Lifestyle Realty
Our mission is to use our knowledge, integrity, negotiation skills, and grit to generate the most profitable real estate deals in Central Florida.
- Create raving fans by providing clients with a legendary experience
- Live life with integrity and always do the right thing
- Embrace and drive change, while staying on top of market trends
- Be humble and grounded
- Build a positive team with a family spirit
- Continuous growth through training and experience
- Setting goals and working to our fullest potential to achieve them
- Work hard and play hard
- Live a balanced and meaningful life