Remax Town Centre
We are currently ranked just outside of the top 100 in sales for over 15,000 Orlando agents and we need a fun, organized, and energetic leader-in-the making to help with our goal of cracking into the Top 25 in 2018!
We are Interviewing for this position between November 12 and November 27. Read this entire post for important details and tips to make sure your inquiry goes to the top of our interest list.
Real Estate Office - Closing / Listing Coordination experience required with a MINIMUM of 2 Years Full Time experience either in sales or administrative side in the past 4 years.
This is a great opportunity to work as an Office Manager - Lead Administrator along with one other full time admin and 9 sales agents. We are one of the fastest growing and top producing brokerage teams in Southwest Metro Orlando. The top key roles will be:
- Assisting us in high trust roles for our team
- Assisting the CEO in leadership roles
- Holding accountability of team associates
- Offering direct seller support from start to finish.
NOTE - our administrator will respond to your inquiry with a followup of 4 quick questions. To be considered, you must complete them.
- Being in steady direct communication and support role to provide wow service for all VIP Seller Clients
- Answering calls particularly from potential VIPs
- Directing the reordering of inventory demands through support staff
- Restocking or delegating restocking of sales support materials
• Make direct purchases for the team
- Revieing check in and check out of staffers to track and pay
- Quarterbacking Listing Launch: Listing set up, overseeing feedback gathering for weekly seller update relay
- Critical Mass Alarms and Execution
- Retraining downline admins as there is admin new hires
• Deal with closing crisis
- Soliciing inquiring agents who have shown interest to join the team
- Supporting interview process - as a 2nd level interview
- Possess Industry Experience: residential real estate transaction exposure required with a MINIMUM of 2 years of full time experience either in sales or administrative side in the past 4 years.
- Can DO attitude! - This position requires a candidate willing to do a WIDE task set. We want to be very honest about that in advance. We are looking for candidates who have no reservations in reading this post about the varied nature of the tasks.
- Possesses Charisma - Upbeat and Engaging: You are working with and influencing others on the team as you grow into a formal "manager" and you are also there to WOW our clients. It takes a bit of wit, some verbal sharpness, and charisma. An outgoing personality type will be our best fit.
- Office Power House: On keyboard - Must be able to type 45 words a minute. If you know exactly where to start to edit a photo, or if given a PDF document and laying that out in a different way is your expertise, this might be the position for you. If you have ever done your grocery list on a spreadsheet, you might be a great fit!
Note to anyone Interested in this position - Our admin will reply to you with a quick 4 question questionnaire to the email you provide us on your inquiry. Applicants who follow this process will be considered.
$41,030 to $52,240 annual
About Remax Town Centre
WE ARE A WORLD-CLASS LEADER IN GLOBAL REAL ESTATE!
Whether you are buying your dream home or selling your first property, RE/MAX can help! We are fueled by the global marketing power of RE/MAX and the expertise of the team. We offer onsite lending, closing services, insurance, as well as property management.