Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Provide training for sales team
- Provide coaching, training and high level leadership to the team
- Manage the activities and performance of the sales team
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Previous sales experience
About Canlas Brothers
Canlas Brothers is an elite and fast growing real estate team serving the Bay Area. Come join us!