The Territory Home Group Powered by Five Doors
This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They are dynamic and highly impressive. They are assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When people who know them describe them, they point to their energy and passion as their most dominant characteristics.
Their burning desire is to build the dominant real estate company in their market. They have a need to influence others. They possess a strong desire to have a position where they lead and influence others.
They naturally exhibit our belief system in their dealings with others. They are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. They possess a track record of relationships. They view learning as the foundation of their action plan.
They understand basic financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use these to make the right business decisions. They have extremely high goals and are looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals.
Primary Objectives 20% BIG ROCKS – These must be done first and at all costs
- ONE THING: Launch and ensure location completes minimum standard 40 appointments per month, a 2:1 conversion ratio, and standards met in GCI closed per month.
- Complete recruiting appointments, adding agents per month.
- Recruit 1 new sales agent who has closed 12+ transactions in the last 12 months, per quarter and maintain updated recruiting pipeline report with a talent bench as part of your weekly 411.
- Complete “411”, “Pipeline” and “4 Conversations” weekly with each team member.
- Maintain personal production while following all Five Doors Agent standards for lead generation, conversion, HUB support participation and fiduciary responsibilities to the client.
- Is responsible for meeting mutually agreed-upon contact, appointments, and transaction goals established by the Regional Partner and the company.
Regular Work Activities 80% – These must be done ongoing daily/weekly after the BIG ROCKS are complete
- Be the local liaison between leadership, Regional and Five Doors at all times making sure to let Five Doors be seen as the most cooperative and biggest contributing team in each Market Center.
- Complete a “Daily Huddle” and submit the results to Regional Leadership and the HUB.
- Assign Open Houses and submit schedule to the HUB following the model.
- Execute the Weekly Rhythm model as directed by the HUB including maintaining the lead rotation calendar.
- Oversee and coordinate implementation and execution of all business channels, lead generation lines, and initiatives as directed by Five Doors and the Regional Leadership.
- Establish and build relationships with all local KW leadership through regular meetings/visits and ensuring that the team teaches at least once per month, participates in team meetings.
- Explain, train, and enforce all Five Doors Models including leading all onboarding 14 Day Boot Camps.
- Monitor, track, and communicate goals vs. actuals to Five Doors, Inc. and all team members using tracking systems as directed by Regional Leadership.
- Lead weekly team meetings, events (including client events), and weekly team training seminars by Five Doors.
- Attend family reunion, mega camp and other events as required by leadership.
- Maintain the location(s) operating budget as directed by Regional Leadership to ensure profitability.
- Ensure agents follow lead gen model and utilize Boomtown daily.
- Attend Career Visioning at least once per year and develop a personal growth plan for each agent and yourself.
- Maintain a cooperative and collaborative relationship with the HUB and follow models as directed.
- Ensure that all teams and the members receive training on our mindset, culture and beliefs and maintain a productivity specific environment.
- Develop a 1-3-5 for your location by October of each year for the following year.
- Identify and maintain farms and the agents servicing them, inside and around the location that you are designated to represent and meet farming goals as directed by Regional Leadership.
- Set and hold expectations for performance and standards.
- Meet database goals as directed by Regional Leadership.
- Complete weekly training, script and role play practice to ensure expert market knowledge.
- Career visioning with each team member.
- Management responsibilities
Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
- Extraordinary, influential people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Career development and training skills
- Above average recruiting skills
Experience, training, and education – what prior work and life experience will help the person in this role succeed? (Education, industry-specific, sales, administrative, management, customer-service.)
- Complete 30-60-90 Day Team Leader Training plan
- Proven track record of leadership in multiple simultaneous units
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill with emphasis on residential real estate
- Training on financial reporting
- Track record of successfully running a profitable company from a CEO capacity or equivalent
- Proven track record and desire to positively impact other's lives
$75,000 - $150,000 / year - Commission based
About The Territory Home Group Powered by Five Doors
Our local team handles all the marketing for our real estate agents and provides on-going training and support for our real estate agents. We provide signs, lockboxes, etc.
We are looking for professionals whose goal is to become a top producer.
We have a great program and need real estate agents who take their job very seriously!
If your goal in 2018 is to become a top real estate agent, we want you!
Our current local team is very successful and we are bursting at the seams.