Todd Schroth Home Selling Team
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Oversee market research to remain competitive
- Meet with agents to work on their sales scripts
- Collaborate with marketing to develop lead generation strategies
- Set aggressive sales goals with sales team
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Strong technology background with the ability to learn and master new software
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
- Previous sales experience
About Todd Schroth Home Selling Team
Over the past 20 years, Todd Schroth Home Selling Team has coached and mentored agents into top producers in record time. Our first-year agents catapult to the top of the industry. Our 2nd-year agents typically earn over $100,000 in personal income and are recognized as the top 10% of all agents in Central Florida.
It's simple: Massive Opportunity.
Our team generates over 1,100 real estate leads every month of high-end people who are considering buying or selling a home in Central Florida. We are looking for hard-working people who have sales skills and high integrity to call these opportunities and convert them into closings.