The Rivlin Group
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Seek new and unique sales opportunities
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Oversee market research to remain competitive
- Hold on or offsite team building events
- Work on sales scripts with agents
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Motivate, teach and train agents, as well as hire and nurture new talent
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Have prior experience in sales
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
50000 - 120000 yearly
About The Rivlin Group
We are in the top 1% in all of Las Vegas (by volume sold) and in the top 1% in the nation. Our team is an innovative, fun, and the determined group committed to leading the way in the residential Real Estate industry.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Set Expectations Consistent Always Know More
Value All Relationships Deliver Solutions Be Grateful