The Carl Hawthorne Team
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Seek new and unique sales opportunities
- Provide training for sales team
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions for agents
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Prior sales experience is extremely important
- Innovative with "out of the box" solutions
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
About The Carl Hawthorne Team
The Carl Hawthorne Team is high energy and promotes a culture that works hard and plays hard together. We are a diverse real estate team serving areas from Atlanta to the North GA mountains. We are passionate and feel that everyone deserves our very best from a 50k home purchase or a 1.5 million estate home. Our team lead, Carl Hawthorne, has years of experience and loves to share his knowledge to empower you to maximize your full potential.