Are you a great manager who knows how to elevate your salesforce through coaching, motivation and training? Do you have the ability to identify and attract talented salespeople, as well as onboard, train, coach, and nurture them until they are effective producers? The best sales managers bring excellence to their Team and we are striving for excellence.
With your proven track record and natural ability to lead, you will successfully recruit, build and nurture sales talent, strategically cultivate new and powerful ways to engage clients and catapult our business into further success.
You'll be an integral part of our growing team with unlimited earning potential and the ability to create your own schedule. This position is built on a foundation of Integrity and trust and a passion for teaching and coaching. If your goals are to build relationships in order to help others be successful, apply today.
- Establish and promote a successful sales strategy so the team achieves their sales goals and revenues
- Seek new and unique sales opportunities
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Manage all competitor, customer and market research
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue
- Develop a scalable sales process and ensure agents adhere to it correctly
- Collaborate with marketing to develop lead generation strategies
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Generate timely sales reports
- Meet with agents to work on their sales scripts
- Hold on or offsite team building events
- Provide coaching, training and high level leadership to the team
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Proven success as a Sales Manger or team lead
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
$150,000+ at plan commission
About Compass Cambridge
Denman Properties is a real estate team of fun, collaborative, personable, and professional individuals who are passionate about helping people buy, sell, and invest in real estate in the Greater Boston Area. Powered by data and technology, Denman Properties takes a concierge-type approach to service its clientele with the understanding that no two buyers, sellers, or homes are alike and that professionalism, responsiveness, and expertise make all the difference. Our vision is to help people find their place in the world.
- Commitment to team member growth - financially, professionally, educational and health-wise
- Open and modern, newly renovated office
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work and network with industry-leading professionals locally, regionally and nationally. Attending conferences, masterminds, etc.