SMART REALTY, LLC
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
• A licensed agent or team owner?
• Just getting started in real estate?
• A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
• Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
• Structure, technology, and resources?
• Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
• World-class coaching and leadership development?
• A team environment?
• To be a part of something bigger?
• An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Hold open houses regularly to effectively introduce clients to the market
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to generate property sales
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases for clients in order to facilitate smooth and accurate transactions
- Facilitate regular communication with buyer to effectively manage the sales process and generate more sales
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients to keep the sales pipeline full
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
About SMART REALTY, LLC
SMART REALTY is the only company known to mandate each agent be assigned to a Real Estate Team. There are no solo agents allowed in SMART REALTY. Teams allow agents to provide better service to their clients because they rely on their teammates to cover the other 80% of the task needed to make the transaction flow smoothly. Agents on Teams have a 67% chance of success.
Our S.M.A.R.T. Teams consist of a Team Leader, an Administrative Assistant, a Transaction Coordinator, Listing Agents, Buyers Agents and Marketing.
100% Mobile Office Concept