You have the opportunity to be surrounded by, learn from, and grow with the top 1% of real estate professionals in North America. Come grow with us as our Team Concierge. We have a proven path and will provide you with the models, systems, tools, coaching, training, and accountability that ensure success. Show up with the will and commitment to succeed. In addition to creating a limitless growth path for your career, you also can earn opportunities for revenue share, growth share, vesting, investing, and earning an opportunity to become a part of our consulting team.
Who Develops You:
What You’re Great At:
You are an organized, methodical, and driven professional with a servant leader's heart. Your attention to detail is unsurpassed and you thrive on your high standards, quality of work, and your ability to serve others enthusiastically. You are an empire protector focused on protecting the time and resources of yourself and the rest of the team. You love to identify opportunities to jump in where needed and use your skills to level up current systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement, maintain, and OWN all systems for internal communication, team calendar, company social media presence internally and externally, office management, client care communication systems and events, team retention and recognition, onboarding systems for new agents and staff, and referrals.
- Assist as needed in creating and refining the systems of other departments, including but not limited to customer service, lead generation, agent recruiting, and tracking.
- Maintains the team’s operations manual that documents all systems and standards that are not able to exist within our technology leverage, Brivity.
- Keep the team leaders informed regarding any problems or issues that arise and help to develop solutions.
- Commit to weekly 1:1 coaching sessions, PLACE trainings, and Brivity trainings.
Skills and Character Necessary:
- Notice and take pride in the details
- Team player
- Proven ability to lead yourself with conviction
- Owning projects once asked to do them and following up with status updates
- Ability and desire to focus on one task for at least an hour during time blocks
- Positive and direct communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to problem solve and use critical thinking daily
- Have a “do whatever it takes” mentality
- Follow a current process as well as improve them and create new processes
- Learning-based and growth-minded
- Proactive vs. reactive
- Impeccably organized
- Knowledge of basic office suite software and calendaring systems
- Excellent time management skills
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm and motivated under pressure
- Have patience with a high volume, detailed role
- Use social media for the benefit of the company as an ambassador
- Requires a prior work history that demonstrates the ability to plug into and improve existing systems and provide an enthusiastic level of support to a team
- 2+ years experience in an operations role
- Administrative experience: 2 years (Preferred)
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Keller Williams
Creating Experiences for our families, which deliver Experiences within our communities, which drive Experiences in our world.